ZEngine 0.8.5James Turk - Open Source - out of 4 votes
combination of OpenGL and SDL to provide speed and
functionality as well as portability. The library
can be used on any platform SDL supports, but for
full functionality requires OpenGL and several SDL
extension libraries. A class-based design allows
the easy management of resources and makes
learning the API easy, allowing more time to be
spent on the development of the actual game than
learning of various APIs. Current development
platforms are Windows and Linux, but ZEngine is
reported to work on similar operating systems
(like OSX), and help is available for anyone
porting to any platform.
ZEngine is a Open Source software in the category Miscellaneous developed by James Turk.
The latest version of ZEngine is 0.8.5, released on 02/18/2008. It was initially added to our database on 08/24/2007.
ZEngine runs on the following operating systems: Windows.
Users of ZEngine gave it a rating of 5 out of 5 stars.
Write a review for ZEngine!
- 12/14/2017 - TeamDrive 18.104.22.1688
- 12/14/2017 - EverDoc 2018.3.20
- 12/14/2017 - Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant for Office 16.0.1974.11
- 12/14/2017 - Microsoft OneDrive 17.3.7131.1115
- 12/14/2017 - Microsoft Office ProPlus - de-de 16.0.8730.2127